Brand Master Classes
Whether you’re a brand owner, CEO, entrepreneur, marketer or anyone else trying to tell your story, this master class empowers you to connect with consumers effectively, profitably and most importantly, emotionally.
What’s the problem we’re trying to help solve?
Today, we live in a world where consumers are bombarded with an average of 1,200 communications every day. Renting space in people’s minds is becoming increasingly difficult and expensive.
How can this course help?
Creative Director and Award Winning Writer, Will Awdry, will take you through a master class in the brilliant basics of writing for consumers and answer some difficult questions around how to connect with them on an emotional level. The day comprises a series of talks, discussions and exercises punctuated with some delicious food and drink.
Who is Will Awdry?
Prior to joining big fish in 2015, Will spent 30 or so years as a copywriter and creative director in the world of advertising. He spent 7 years at BBH before moving to Ogilvy and Mather where he became Managing Director.
The workshop takes place in a wonderfully light, airy studio by the River Thames. A first-class lunch will be provided.
THE COURSE SUITS:
- Entrepreneurs, brand owners and decision-makers who wish to communicate efficiently and powerfully
- Anyone responsible for customer service where on-brand messaging would be a commercial advantage
- Managers who find themselves having to direct, control or write copy for their own businesses
- Anyone who wishes to master the art of writing clearly and persuasively
- Web content communicators who would wish to incorporate more idea-centric messaging
- By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Know how to be a better self-starter
- Appreciate how to keep the audience in mind
- Have practised how to order their arguments more compellingly
- Have learned different techniques for generating headlines rapidly
- Have learned how to access more richly persuasive content
There will be some simple, enjoyable homework to complete in advance of the day, which will be sent via email.
INTERESTED? BOOK NOW!