Fancy applying for
a job at big fish?
We are currently looking for the following positions:
A few things you should know before applying:
- This is the view from our studios →
- Our motto is ‘earn, learn and have fun’*
- We believe people work ‘with’ not ‘for’ big fish
- We’re obsessives, so you need to be too
- We like people who do stuff rather than talk
- We never negotiate salaries as that’s just rude
- We can either afford you or we can’t
- Everyone is creative, even our accountants!
Practical things you need to know:
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- No overtime, but we do reward effort
- We’ve never worked between Christmas and New Year in 25 years!
- We behave like one big happy “family”
- Students and work placements
- We run a work experience programme
- We’re massively oversubscribed
- The scheme is exclusively for graduates
- Placements are usually for one or two weeks
- It won’t necessarily get you a job with us
* We stole our motto off the lovely Adam Morgan – sorry Adam.